Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

printable: recipe cards


I've been a crazy person these days trying to find new meal and snack ideas. It seems most of my time on the computer is spent looking at food blogs and furiously writing recipes down on scraps of paper. I realized the other day that it's time for some old-fashioned recipe cards so I can keep everything organized and actually be able to find the recipes when I want them!


Not wanting to go buy any, I whipped up these little babies, and thought I would share them in case anyone else is in need of some recipe cards, too.

Just click below for the size of your choice:
4x6
5x7

Enjoy!


p.s. whole wheat tortilla recipe from second picture found here

14 comments:

  1. These are CUTE! You're so good. I'm most definitely printing off some of these puppies. Thanks ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cute cards, i can't wait to print some out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice of you! Thanks for sharing! They are exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there
    I wondered if you could contact me at my gmail address. Would love to talk to you about a using one of your photos in Sweet magazine.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali,
      Thanks for stopping by!
      I can't seem to locate an email address for you, if you're still interested email me at lovesomeblog@gmail.com and I'll send you some pictures.
      Thanks!
      Erin

      Delete
  6. I love these recipe cards and will be using them for my cousins bridal shower. Did you ever make a back side to them?
    Thanks!
    Tracey K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple recipe cards that can be easily printed and used to note down important recipes to share with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Erin! I used this on my blog to post a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I've been looking for the perfect 5x7, but is there a backside?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I download these to print them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does everyone write to fill in recipe cards? I like to type them in but that's never an option it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say thank you! These were the only recipe cards I could find that were what I needed. I work in a shelter, so a lot of times it's hard to transition into cooking with the food that we provide for our guests. I'm working on creating a small recipe book to help with that. These should help us to create recipes using the food available to us!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...